Explore, navigate, and enjoy Portland’s own Forest Park!
As one of the largest forested urban parks in the U.S., Forest Park in Portland, Oregon provides excellent opportunities for hiking, biking, walking, running, and simply escaping. Over 80 miles of trails, fire lanes and roads serve 1 million people from the Portland Metro Area. Covering more than 5,100 acres, Forest Park has only grown and flourished since its inception, largely thanks to The Forest Park Conservancy, a volunteer stewardship organization.
About this App
A mobile solution for visitors, this app showcases The Forest Park Conservancy’s popular 10-map set, the ‘Hiking & Running Guide to Forest Park’ in a digital format. The app allows you to:
- Navigate the park in its entirety
- Zoom in on maps to see minute details and locations of trailheads
- Rotate to see fullscreen maps with less visual distraction
- Plan a loop, complete with elevation, mileage, and a map
- Learn more about the Park and Conservancy
Developed by Dylan Gattey